Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome!




Hello to all and welcome to my blog!

Let me introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I am a very proud grammy of a very beautiful and very busy little 4 yr old! Pictured above. I know it doesnt look like she would be a very busy little girl sitting there so quietly lol but my sister and I were just very lucky that we got her to sit still for this shot lol! We were both very exhausted by the time the picture taking was done! I also have 3 children 2 of whom are now grown and one who is still at home.

I own 4 cats, 3 of which I handraised from a day old, 1 cockatiel and 1 bunny.


Let me introduce Weebles (left) meatball (middle) and doodles (right). these are my 3 handraised babies. There were 6 originally but unfortunately 3 of them didnt make it. It was a lot of work but they are worth it!

I have another cat named precious which I will post pictures of later.
This is going to be so much fun! I cant wait to post more pics later!

Take care and keep smiling!

1 comment:

coco said...

yeehaw!! isn't this fun??? looking good!!