Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We went on this tour............

of this haunted house and I have to say it didn't dissapoint me one bit! After I took over 400 pictures I found several that had these awesome orbs in them! Just so you know I took the same picture of each place in the house multiple times just to make sure that it wasnt dust on the camera lens! They are there in 1 picture but not there in the other 2 or 3 or 4 of the same spot.
































Then to my surprise as I stood at the bottom of this staircase I was able to catch first 1 orb making its way up the stairs.


This is at the bottom of the stairs
















This is halfway up the stairs and you can see that the orb is making its way up the stairs and also that the first orb is no longer in the original spot.




















It is now sitting at the very top of the stairs and there are no longer any orbs on the other stairs at all in this picture
















then I take another picture and this is when I see that there are now 3 orbs sitting on the steps of various sizes.
















Then I went to the top of the stairs and caught this little orb sitting on the top step.



















In this room in another picture I took there were no orbs ...then I took this picture and there were all of these!




















When we went up to the attic I took several pictures in this same spot and nothing..then I looked at this picture!
























Here we are in the middle of doing some table tipping and you will notice that I am holding my right arm straight...at this particular moment I felt like someone had zapped me with something electrical..upon looking at this picture afterwards I noticed a huge ball of white energy sitting right next to my right arm and mike and sue kept feeling like they were getting dizzy..if you notice there is a huge yellow orb way up above them and the little one right between the 2 of them.







here are a few more orbs.











































These orbs were down in an area of the cellar that people have seen a figure they call "The Captain" In another photo I took right after there were no orbs.














This giant orb and the little one at the bottom of the screen was out by the grounding tree. This particular night there were absolutely no bugs out...it was freezing...everyone was shivering.








I have a bunch more to go through plus some evps I caught while we did an overnight in Apt 1!! I will add these later! I am hoping to be able to add the evps to this blog!!

Happy ghost hunting!!!

No comments: